This new and unbelievable small constant current power supply for your
LEDs works with the above mentioned output current. The forward voltage
is secundary. This garanties a homogeneous brightness through the whole
forward voltage range and a maximum lifetime to the connected LEDs.
The usage and operating range:
usage is really very simple. You only have to check that the minimum
input voltage is 2,5V higher than the common LED forward voltages and
the maximum input voltage should not be more than 37V above the minimum
input voltage. Please also have a look at the below mentioned examples.
What is new?
- Smaller housing for bigger range of applications
- Thermal protections: Self adjusting when too hot
- Dimensions: 16.0 x 5,5 x 2,5mm - Min. outvoltage: 1,5V DC - Max. outvoltage: 37V DC
- Max. power consumption: 500mW - Operating temperature: -25°C up to +125°C - Output: wrong polarity & short circuit protected - Contacts: Soldering pads - Drop voltage: 2,5V - Delivery: Completly mounted & tested
How to connect:
- Input: marked with + and - (watch polarity) - Output: Marked with A/K. A=Anode (+), K=Cathode (-)
Example 1: You
are going to connect 2 LEDs with 3,2 forward voltage each (mostly
mentioned as Vf in common datasheets). The input voltage can change from
8,9V (3,2 + 3,2 + 2,5) till 37V (8,9 + 37,0-> 37V = Max. of power
Example 2: You are goint to connect one white
LED (3,5V). The input voltage can change from 6,0V (3,5 + 2,5) till 37V
(6,0 + 37,0 -> 37V = Max. of power supply).
Deliveries within Germany take 2-3 days beginning after receipt of payment, for deliveries to invoice beginning with the shipment, for deliveries to cash on delivery beginning with receipt of order. Payments and incoming orders beyond our business hours let the delivery time begin with the next workday. For deliveries to other EU countries the delivery time may be extended up to 3 weeks. The delivery time is subject to the proper delivery of the logistics company, as far as delivery delays are not caused by us. The validity of the above delivery times requires the availability of the ordered goods from stock at the time the delivery time is beginning.