|from 1||1,67 €||1,99 €|
|from 25||1,59 €||1,89 €|
2008 Edition with many innovations!
This new and unbelievable small constant current power supply for your
LEDs works with the above mentioned output current. The forward voltage
is secundary. This garanties a homogeneous brightness through the whole
forward voltage range and a maximum lifetime to the connected LEDs.
The usage and operating range:
The usage is really very simple. You only have to check that the minimum input voltage is 2,5V higher than the common LED forward voltages and the maximum input voltage should not be more than 37V above the minimum input voltage. Please also have a look at the below mentioned examples.
What is new?
- Smaller housing for bigger range of applications
- Thermal protections: Self adjusting when too hot
- Dimensions: 16.0 x 5,5 x 2,5mm
- Min. voltage: 1,5V DC
- Max. voltage: 37V DC
- Max. power consumption: 500mW
- Operating temperature: -25°C up to +125°C
- Output: wrong polarity & short circuit protected
- Contacts: Soldering pads
- Drop voltage: 2,5V
- Delivery: Completly mounted & tested
How to connect:
- Input: marked with + and - (watch polarity)
- Output: Marked with A/K. A=Anode (+), K=Cathode (-)
You are going to connect 2 LEDs with 3,2 forward voltage each (mostly mentioned as Vf in common datasheets). The input voltage can change from 8,9V (3,2 + 3,2 + 2,5) till 37V (8,9 + 37,0-> 37V = Max. of power supply).
You are goint to connect one white LED (3,5V). The input voltage can change from 6,0V (3,5 + 2,5) till 37V (6,0 + 37,0 -> 37V = Max. of power supply).